Harvest is an important time in the foodbank calendar as it helps us to restock the essential items. We are seeing more people coming to our foodbank due to the cost of living crisis and we need to prepare ourselves to be able to help. There are a few ways in which you can help us.
- Donate an item or two from our Harvest Appeal shopping list (see Resources below)
- Organise a harvest collection within your workplace or with your neighbours and then deliver the donations to our warehouse
- Make a financial donation
Whichever way you can help it will be appreciated by us all and will enable us to continue to respond to those who face food poverty across Rugby.
- Download our Harvest Appeal poster for your church, school or community group
- Download our Harvest Appeal shopping list (Shopping List A for churches and Shopping List B for schools)
- To view our main video on Youtube visit: https://youtu.be/ox4eXjGMAjg
- For churches and Christian groups our main video is also available with an added prayer section: https://youtu.be/EI1-2ilzJYQ